Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Director of the University of Washington Tacoma Library and Associate Dean of University Libraries
- Notice of vacancy February 10, 2015. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Monday, March 16, 2015.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Advancement Coordinator
- The Advancement Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing day-to-day and long term organizational support for fundraising activities at UW Libraries. Closes 11 March, 2015
- Technical Services Archivist
- This position manages the Technical Services program for archival materials in Special Collections. Posted 6 January, 2015. Open until filled.
Internships are open nationally to those seeking to further their education in a hands on setting. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
There are currently no items in this folder.