Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- East Asia Library Circulation Student Assistant
- Posted 23 May, 2016. Closes 5 June, 2016
- Interlibrary Loan Student Assistant, Health Sciences Library
- Posted 23 May, 2016. Closes 1 June, 2016
- Facilities Student Assistant- Odegaard Undergraduate Library
- Posted 23 May, 2016. Open until filled
- Research & Learning Services Specialist
- Posted 16 May, 2016. Closes 31 May, 2016
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Guy and Charlotte Springsteel Graduate Fellowship
- This fellowship is for select iSchool masters program students. Established by Frederick Springsteel, it honors his parents, Guy and Charlotte, who met at Western Washington University. Deadline for 2016 applications is Friday, April 29.
- Research & Data Coordinator
- Notice of vacancy 12 May, 2016. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., 17 June, 2016.
- Assistant Director & Community Health Education Coordinator
- Notice of vacancy 10 May, 2016. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., 10 June, 2016.
Internships allow selected candidates to further their education in a hands on setting. When offered, internships may be open nationally, or restricted to select educational programs. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
There are currently no items in this folder.