Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Physics, Astronomy and Mathematics Librarian and Head, Mathematics Research Library
- Notice of vacancy November 19, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, January 30, 2015.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Facilities Coordinator, Bothell Campus Library
- This position reports to the Administrator for the Campus Library at our rapidly growing Bothell Campus, coordinating support for facilities use and maintenance, and providing additional administrative support. Closes 03 February, 2015
- Technical Services Archivist
- This position manages the Technical Services program for archival materials in Special Collections. Posted 6 January, 2015. Open until filled.
Internships are open nationally to those seeking to further their education in a hands on setting. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
- Pre-Program Internship in Rare Book and Library Materials Conservation
- 10 week summer internship open to qualified applicants (affiliation with University of Washington not required). Application deadline 23 February, 2015