Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Collection Management Services - Student Technician
- Posted 11 March, 2014. Open until filled.
- Foster Business Library Reference Specialist
- Posted 10 March, 2014. Open until filled.
- International Studies, Southeast Asia Section - Student Specialist
- Posted 3 March, 2014. Open until filled.
- Sand Point Courier (Suzzallo/Allen Library)
- Open until filled. Posted 3 March, 2014
- Online Music Administrative Specialist
- Posted 27 February, 2014. Closes 20 March, 2014
- Facilities Student Technician - Odegaard Undergraduate Library
- Posted 27 February, 2014. Open until filled.
- Access Services Assistant (UW Tacoma)
- Posted 24 February, 2014. Closes 16 March, 2014
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Director, Odegaard Undergraduate Library
- Notice of vacancy January 31, 2014. Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 pm, Friday, April 4, 2014.
- Assistant Director for HEALWA
- Notice of vacancy February 4, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 pm, Friday, March 21, 2014.
- Head, Instruction Services
- Notice of vacancy February 10, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 pm, Friday, March 21, 2014.