Redesigned UW Libraries website
September 2013. The UW Libraries website will have a fresh, clean look and streamlined navigation to our most popular services and sources. We designed the site with your needs in mind, and your feedback will continue to inform ongoing improvements.
A few highlights:
- The most popular and useful services are right up front so that you can access them quickly through the homepage.
- One website for any device: access the Libraries from your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- Faculty, graduate students, and others: find information and services tailored to your needs.
- One less step! No more off-campus access button: click on the resource you want and you will be prompted for your UW NetID when it is needed.
What has not changed:
- Your favorite research tools and services are all still here, the site has just been reorganized to make things easier to find.
- Our commitment to providing access to excellent collections and services is stronger than ever.
- We value your feedback and welcome your questions!