Reserving Study Rooms
Group Study Rooms
The Foster Business Library has eleven group study rooms available for UW students, faculty and staff in various sizes.
- Room #1: Seats 10 people, located on the mezzanine level
- Rooms #2-7: Seat 6-7 people, located on the mezzanine level
- Room #8: Seats 4-5 people, located on the mezzanine level
- Room #9: Seats 14 people, located on the ground floor
- Room #10: Seats 8 people, located on the ground floor
- Room #11: Seats 6 people, located on the ground floor
All rooms are equipped with an LCD screen, a white board, pens, erasers, power, and wireless Internet connections. MAC adapters for the LCD screens are available at the Information Desk. Rooms 2 and 3 have phonelines, phones are available at the Information Desk for conference calls.
Study Room Rules
- Study rooms are for use by 2+ people .
- Study rooms can be checked out for a maximum of 2 hours per person.
- Indivudal checking out the room must have a current Husky Card.
- Fines accrue if the key is not returned on time.
- Individuals can make more than one two hour reservation per day but there must be 1 hour between the reservations.
- Reservations can be made two weeks (14 days) in advance.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for a reservation, the room will be made available to others.
- To gain access to the room, a key must be checked out from the Information Desk.
For other group study rooms in the UW Libraries system, see UW Libraries Study Rooms and Labs.