East Asia Library
The East Asia Library provides research help and access to Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Tibetan resources.
- Current needs: Korean Cataloging Project
- Celebrating UW Korean graphic novel collection! Please come and join for a series of K-Manhwa events from March 28 to April 1, 2015.
- Join us Tuesday, March 10 for a presentation by visiting librarian and Chinese rare book cataloger Boyue Yao from the Peking University Library.
- The East Asia Library is pleased to welcome Ms. Kyungsuk Yi, visiting librarian from Korea funded by the Korea Foundation’s Global Librarians Program.
Organizations & People
- Department of Asian Languages and Literature
- Jackson School of International Studies
- East Asia Resource Center