Scanning and Printing at the Engineering Library
- A BookScan station is located on the first floor. You can scan your book or document and send the file via email, print it (with a HuskyCard or DawgPrints card) or save to a USB drive.
- A microfiche and microfilm reader/printer is available on the first floor. You can scan your microfiche or microfilm to a PDF file that can be saved, printed or emailed.
- Three flatbed scanners are located on the 3rd floor in the ELIC Computer Lab.
- There is a networked printer located on the first floor of the Engineering Library. The printer is able to print the following sizes of paper: 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", 11" x 14".
- To use this printer send your document to the Engineering Library printer in your software's print function. Default setting is for double-sided printing.
- Payment for printing requires money in your Husky Card account or a Dawg Prints card. Cash payment is not possible.
- A copy card dispensing machine is located on the first floor. A copy card can be purchased from this machine for $5.00 (no change is available.)
- Money can be added to your Husky Card account online with a credit card or with cash at the HUB ticket office.
The BookScan station and printer in the UW Libraries are maintained by UW Creative Communications.
Email: email@example.com with any comments or questions.