Engineering Library Instruction Center (ELIC)
- The ELIC is a fully wired computer lab, open for use by students/faculty/staff during all hours the library is open, except when reserved by Engineering Library staff for instructional use.
- The ELIC is located in Room 310, on the third floor of the Engineering Library.
- Priority for use is given to Engineering Library staff for instructional use. It is not reservable for other uses. Computers are available for open use any time the lab is not reserved.
- The ELIC has 15 workstations plus one instructor station. There are 10 additional stacking chairs, so ELIC can accommodate a class of up to 25 students.
- RULES OF USE
- Those using the ELIC must abide by UW-IT Appropriate Use of UW Resources and must vacate the lab when it is reserved for instructional use.
- EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
- Hardware and software specifications can be found on the UW-Restricted Library Workstations page.