Information for Students
Engineering Library Reserve information about reserve policies and how to use the reserve collection
Lists of current reserve material, are available via the UW Libraries Catalog.
- Using the catalog to access reserve information, you can search by:
- Items on each class list are in order alphabetically by title.
Checking Out Materials
- Write down the call numbers for the items you want, and present them to the reserve desk staff along with your UW identification card.
- Note that all reserve items are assigned a due date and a due time.
- A reserve book may be re-checked out by the same student one hour after it has been returned.
- Reserve books may not be renewed.
- Reserve books must be returned to the reserve book return during hours when the library is open.
- Reserve books may be returned to the outside book return when the library is closed.
- Reserve fines accrue at a rate of $2.50 per hour.
- The maximum overdue fine is $50.00 per item.
- All days and hours are counted for fining purposes whether the library unit is open or closed.
- Any part of an hour counts as a full hour.
- Fines are enforced.