Desktop Article Delivery
Desktop article delivery from the UW Libraries and beyond... at no cost for current UW students, faculty and staff!
UW Libraries: any time, any place
For current UW students, faculty, and staff at the Bothell, Seattle, and Tacoma campuses the UW Libraries will provide the following services:
- Obtain electronic copies of articles, either from the UW Libraries collection or from another library, usually within one to two business days.
- Borrow books and other physical materials from other libraries, usually within 10-14 business days depending on shipping time.
To place a request, please log in to your UW Libraries Interlibrary Loan account using your UW NetID. If this is your first request, you will be asked to register. We will email you when your article is ready to download. Please log into your ILL account here to download your article.
- The UW Law School community is served by its own Library and is not part of this service.
- Cascadia faculty, students and staff are not part of the service. Article copies can be supplied for a fee by requesting from ILL.
- Requests are for UW-related research only. If your request is for personal use, please see your public library.
- Mailing charges apply to send books to your home.
- Rare or fragile materials may not be available for scanning.
Not affiliated with the UW?
You're welcome to order articles through our fee-based Document Delivery service.