Media Arcade is a audio/video viewing and makerspace where the UW community can watch and create videos, listen to and edit music, watch TV, play and critique video games, digitize and preserve vintage media.
- Media Arcade is open to current UW students, staff, and faculty only
- Current Husky ID must be presented at the door
- UW students receive priority access
- Academic projects take precedence over all others
- Computers are intended for audio and video related creation projects
The Libraries' Code of Conduct applies to all library spaces
- No food allowed
- Drinks allowed in spill-proof containers only
- Staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Cell phone calls are discouraged
Media Arcade equipment is paid for by UW students as part of the Student Technology Fee.