Lists in WorldCat
The University of Washington Libraries is no longer using the WorldCat service for searching for library resources. Your WorldCat account will continue to work if you created one and you will be able to access your saved lists from the WorldCat.org website, but you will no longer be able to connect to UW-restricted resources from your WorldCat account.
To export WorldCat lists into citation manager programs:
- Sign in to your WorldCat account.
- Click on the link to the list you would like to export.
- Switch to the Citations View tab.
- Make sure all the items in the list are selected by clicking the Select All link at the top of the list.
- In the Export selected references pulldown menu, select the format you’d like to save your list to and click the Export button.
See the Citations & Writing Guide for instructions on importing references into EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero, and Mendeley.