- General Studies 297 5/13 @2 pm
- Reference & Instruction Training 5/14 @11 am
- Active Learning Classrooms 5/14 @3:30 pm
- Web Counc 5/16il @8:30 am
- Mignon Lecture 5/16 @2 pm
- ALMA Training 5/17 @10 am
Classroom request form
- The ALC are being scheduled outside the standard classroom scheduling procedures for Academic Year 2013-14.
- To schedule one (or both) of the ALC, please use the Classroom request form.
- During the first year of operation the number of courses scheduled into the ALC will be limited to ensure
instructors have sufficient time to explore and experiment in this new teaching arena.
- Instructors may schedule an entire quarters' worth of meetings in the ALC or as few as one or two sessions while
continuing to use a standard classroom for the other meetings.
- As a precaution against a delay in the opening of the ALC, Instructors selected to use an ALC space should retain the
Autumn 2013 general use classroom assigned by the Office of the Registrar to ensure that the course has a meeting place for the
first day/week of classes.
- If interested in touring the ALC or, if available, testing the ALC during Summer Quarter 2013, please email: