- Writable glass-surfaces for each group
- Fixed round tables; fixed instructor podium; movable chairs
- Tables can accommodate up to nine students
- 55-inch flat-panel monitors at each table
- Network (wireless) and power connectivity at each table
- A limited number of data ports for wired connectivity
- Tables have three video ports and power for nine portable devices
- Each table has a Request Help button
- Microphones at tables and podium
- Pathways built-in for infrastructure changes later
- Connectivity links between the two rooms
- Lecture capture and distance learning connectivity
- Instructor podium with dedicated PC that allows selection and display of table-specific information.
- Network (wireless) connectivity from instructor podium to support personal laptop
- Document camera; Blu-ray player available from instructor podium
- Three data diner booths equipped with 32-inch flat-panel monitors, seats up to four
- Breakout spaces available to facilitate small group work.
This room seats up to 63 students at seven fixed round tables, with each table seating nine. The tables feature a 55-inch flat-panel monitor with network (wireless) and power connectivity. Additional seating is available in the form of three data diner booths and perimeter breakout spaces. Maximum room capacity 140. If needed, technology peripherals are available for checkout at service desks.
The instructor podium features a dedicated PC with a 24-inch monitor and connectivity for a potable device (laptop, tablet, etc.), a document camera (to take the place of an overhead projector), a Blu-ray player, and control interface to the AV system. An accessories packet is available at the 1st floor service desk.
If you are interested in scheduling ALC 141 for a non-course activity, use this link.