- Writable glass-surfaces for each group
- Fixed round tables; fixed instructor podium; movable chairs
- Tables can accommodate up to nine students
- 55-inch flat-panel monitors at each table
- Network and power connectivity at each table
- Tables have three data ports for laptops; power for nine laptops; Wi-Fi for the other six laptops
- Each table has a Request Help button
- Microphones at tables and podium
- Pathways built-in for infrastructure changes later
- Connectivity links between the two rooms
- Lecture capture and distance learning connectivity
- Instructor podium with dedicated PC that allows selection and display of table-specific information.
- Network connectivity from instructor podium to support personal laptop
- Document camera; Blu-ray player available from instructor podium
- Three data diner booths equipped with 32-inch flat-panel monitors, seats up to four
- Breakout spaces available to facilitate small group work.
This room seats up to 63 students at seven fixed round tables, with each table seating nine. The tables feature a 55-inch flat-panel monitor with network and power connectivity. Additional seating is available in the form of three data diner booths and perimeter breakout spaces. Maximum room capacity 140.
The instructor podium features a dedicated PC with a 24-inch monitor and connectivity for a personal laptop, a document camera (to take the place of an overhead projector), a Blu-ray player, and control interface to the AV system.