Odegaard Room 220: Room Use Policy and Reservation Form
Filed under: eventroom
|Location||Odegaard Undergraduate Library - 2nd Floor|
|Reservations||Request Form (Room rental fees apply)|
|Calendar||View room availability|
firstname.lastname@example.org - (206) 616-3794 | (206) 685-3752
Odegaard Room 220 Use Policies
- Odegaard Room 200 is available for the use of the University of Washington Libraries, university faculty and staff, and for university-related activities with the approval of the Director, Odegaard Undergraduate Library.
- Odegaard Room 220 is primarily for educational use including, but not limited to, instruction, research, and public assembly related to educational use. Room rental fees appear on the reservation request form.
- Rental of the room by non-university groups is possible through the sponsorship of University of Washington staff or faculty. Room rental fees apply which will be charged to a UW departmental budget.
- The room is not a general classroom and cannot be booked for the same hour every day or for several days each week.
- Odegaard Room 220 is suitable for groups of up to 100. The default room set-up is lecture style, providing seats and tables for 75, with 25 additional stacking chairs provided in the back storage room. The room is suitable for receptions, conferences, and workshops; tables and chairs can be arranged as needed.
- Equipment provided: dedicated PC with presentation remote, VGA connection for laptop computer, ceiling-mounted digital projector, projection screen, DVD/VHS player, stereo sound, podium with equipment control interface and microphone, wireless hand-held microphones, USB enabled microphone, and wireless lavalier microphone, and digital presenter/overhead projector. Laptop (PC and Mac) available on request or as emergency backups.
- Software available: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) and Internet Explorer; Mozilla Firefox; Apple Quicktime; RealNetworks RealPlayer; Meeting Maker; Innovative Mellennium; OCLC Connexion; DVD Region; Adobe Shockwave Player and Adobe Reader; and Windows DVD Maker, Media Player, and Silverlight; Skype; Logitech vid HD; and Tegrity. Access to Adobe Connect is also available.
- For problems with equipment and software, ask for assistance at the 2nd floor Help Desk.
Procedures for reservation and use of the room
- Fill out a reservation request form on the University Libraries website. For questions about your reservation, contact Odegaard Administration, (206) 616-3794. Designate a contact person to take responsibility for the reservation and orientation.
- Click image to see the OUGL 220 calendar for free/busy times. → → → → →
- Stipulate any alternative room arrangements in the reservation request.
- Make an appointment for room and equipment orientation.
- Prior approval is required for affixing anything to the walls. Painters blue tape is allowed for this purpose.