Printing, Scanning & Copying Services
Provided by Creative Communications
Payment for Printing:
- To a USB (flash drive - cannot be Mac-formatted drive)
- To a print station
- To email (non-UW users should ask staff for a Temporary NetID)
- To mobile device
- To Google Drive
Wireless printing: To print from your laptop through the wireless network, you must download a print driver for your particular location.
Obtaining Photocopies for Non-Circulating Materials
Consult individual units such as Special Collections to inquire about obtaining photocopies of materials requiring special handling or non-circulating materials. Special arrangements can be made to have copies made.
Copy/Print/Scan Microfilm or Microfiche
- Printing from microfilm within the Libraries can be done at: Suzzallo & Allen, Engineering, Foster Business, and the Tacoma campus libraries.
- Printing from microfiche is available at Suzzallo & Allen, Engineering, Health Sciences, and the Tacoma campus libraries.
- Microfiche and microfilm copiers and a digital scanner are located at the Gallagher Law Library.
- Microfilm/fiche digital scanning is also available at Suzzallo & Allen and Engineering Libraries.