Services for UW PCE Students
- Borrowing privileges. For details on borrowing materials from the UW Libraries, visit Borrowing Information for UW PCE Students.
- Access options. Place a hold on materials held by the UW Libraries, select a location for pick up, or request delivery of materials (for a fee) through the Catalog.
- Interlibrary Loan. Request and receive materials not owned by the UW Libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
- Summit Libraries. Access materials held at the Summit Libraries, also known as the Orbis-Cascade Alliance of 30 academic libraries in Washington and Oregon.
- UW WorldCat. Search a global catalog of library collections through UW WorldCat.
Borrow library materials
- Borrowing privileges. Access helpful resources and library services.
- Access options. Request delivery, choose pick up location, or place a hold on materials held by the UW Libraries via the catalog.
- Interlibrary loan. Borrow materials not held by the UW Libraries via Interlibrary Loan.
Access online resources
- Online access. With your UW NetID, access thousands of online resources, including full-text journals, articles, research databases, eBooks, images, sound recordings, and other online media.
- Subject guides. Discover recommended resources for your particular subject, visit the Libraries Subject Guides.
- Off-campus access. Utilize library resources from home by with your UW Net ID and password.
Get help from a librarian
- Click on the Ask Us! link above for 24/7 help or contact the Education Outreach Services librarian.