What materials can be reproduced?
Materials in the collection including books, manuscripts, archival documents, photographs, maps, architectural drawings, and ephemera may be reproduced in either digital or print format.
The availability of reproductions is subject to the materials' size, condition, and copyright restrictions.
Requests for reproductions may be denied if such work would damage the materials to be copied.
- General information about ordering photocopies
- Photocopy Request Form (For standard "xerox" type copying of originals 11 x 17" or smaller)
Photographs and Scans
The Photo Lab will be temporarily closed from June 24th until July 5th. If you submit an order or query during this time frame, you will hear back from us the week of July 8th. Thank you.
Architectural Drawings, Maps and Other Oversized Materials
- Audio Recording Reproduction Request (PDF)
- Moving Image Reproduction Request (PDF)
- Moving Image Application for Permission to Use (PDF)
- Microform Publications for Sale