Friends of the Libraries
Established in 1991, the Friends of the Libraries provide support by
- Promoting awareness of the Libraries within the community
- Stimulating financial support
- Encouraging and advocating for lifelong learning
- Serving as advisors and spokespeople for the Libraries campaign
Friends of the Libraries Fund supports
- Library Research Awards for Undergraduates
- Student Employee Scholarships
- Events, such as
- Friends of the Libraries Awards
Your annual gift of $100 or more qualifies you for borrowing privileges.
Members of the Board & Campaign Volunteers
- Anne Repass
- David N. Stone
- Susan Peskura
- Greg Zick, Ph.D.
- Gary Ackerman, J.D.
- Kit Bakke
- Christopher Barry, J.D
- Diana K. Carey, J.D.
- Beth Clark, J.D.
- Jeffrey Coopersmith, J.D.
- Howard Droker, Ph.D., J.D.
- Martin L. Greene, M.D.
- Brian K. Grimes
- The Hon. Ken G. Jacobsen
- Raymond Jarris, Jr., M.D.
- Tom McQuaid
- J. Greg Perkins, Ph.D.
- Claudia Smith Skelton
- Ellie Sprague
- Sheree Wen, Ph.D.