Suzzallo Study Room Policies
- Location: Suzzallo 3rd floor, near Grand Staircase and restrooms (southwest corner of building)
- Equipment: all have wireless access and Access+ computers; all have whiteboards except Room 333
- Group Study Rooms are for use by UW students, staff, and faculty only.
- ; unoccupied rooms can be used on a first come basis, but reservations take precedence.
- Reservations can be made for up to two hours. Patrons may have no more than two reservations for each room in their account at one time.
- Cancel reservations if you know you will not use it so that others may use the room.
- Tidy the room for the next group: clean the whiteboard, do not leave garbage or library materials behind, return the furniture to its original position.
- When you leave the room: close the windows, turn off lights, close door.
For further information or to report a booking problem, please contact staff at the Suzzallo Circulation Desk on Suzzallo first floor, call 206-543-2553, or email email@example.com