Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Guy and Charlotte Springsteel Graduate Fellowship
- This fellowship was established by Frederick Springsteel in honor of his parents, Guy and Charlotte, who met at Western Washington University.
- Acquisitions Librarian
- Notice of vacancy, November 18th, 2013. Applications due 5:00 p.m., Friday, January 10th, 2014.
- Associate Director for Administration & Liaison Services
- Notice of vacancy December 2, 2013. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 pm, Monday, February 10, 2014.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Online Learning Support Assistant
- This position reports to the Instructional Design & Outreach Services Librarian, and provides specialized support for the Libraries’ online instruction and UW Educational Outreach programs. Posting closes 18 December, 2013