Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Special Collections - Pacific Northwest Collection Accessioning Assistant
- Posted 20 March 2017. Open until filled.
- Gifts Program Student Specialist
- Posted 16 March 2017. Closes 26 March 2017.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Guy and Charlotte Springsteel Graduate Fellowship
- This fellowship is for select iSchool masters program students. Established by Frederick Springsteel, it honors his parents, Guy and Charlotte, who met at Western Washington University. Deadline for 2016 applications is Friday, April 29.
- Head, Music Library
- Notice of Vacancy February 3, 2017. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 24, 2017.
- Head of Public Services, Research & Instruction Librarian
- Notice of Vacancy March 22, 2017. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 21, 2017
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Associate Conservator for Paper and Photographs
- This Professional Staff position will document and perform complex item-level conservation treatments on University of Washington materials, with a focus on photographs and other paper-based art and library materials. To ensure consideration, apply by 2 April, 2017
Internships allow selected candidates to further their education in a hands on setting. When offered, internships may be open nationally, or restricted to select educational programs. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
There are currently no items in this folder.