Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- ITS - Systems Student Assistant
- Posted 26 May, 2015. Open until filled.
- Access Services Assistant - East Asia Library
- Posted 22 May, 2015. Open until filled.
- Facilities Student Technician - Odegaard Undergraduate Library
- Posted 19 May, 2015. Open until filled
- Reference Services Student Assistant (UW Tacoma)
- Posted 11 May, 2015. Closes June 19, 2015.
- Student Linux System Administrator, Health Sciences Library
- Posted 24 March, 2015. Open until filled.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Research Commons Librarian
- Notice of vacancy May 11, 2015. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, June 12, 2015
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Book arts and rare book project catalog specialist
- This half-time position performs complex copy cataloging for monographs in book and non-book formats for a diverse range of modern book arts. Closes 7 June, 2015.
- Appeals Coordinator
- This position informs current and prospective patrons of borrowing eligibility and fees, and is a primary contact interacting with the public regarding sensitive topics such as appeals of charges and delinquent account collections. Closes 5 June, 2015.
Internships are open nationally to those seeking to further their education in a hands on setting. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
There are currently no items in this folder.