Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Facilities Student Technician - Odegaard Undergraduate Library
- Posted 4 September, 2015. Open until filled.
- Student Technician, Built Environments Library
- Posted 4 September, 2015. Closes 7 September, 2015.
- Interlibrary Loan Student Assistant, Health Sciences Library
- Posted 1 September, 2015. Closes 14 September, 2015.
- Access Services Technician - Odegaard Library
- Posted 27 August, 2015. Closes 14 September, 2015.
- Early Morning/Overnight Access Services Technician - Odegaard Library
- Posted 27 August, 2015. Open until filled.
- Collection Management Services - Student Technician
- Posted 26 August, 2015. Closes 18 September, 2015.
- Graduate Reference & Instruction Assistant (Suzzallo/Allen Libraries)
- Posted 26 August, 2015. Closes 8 September, 2015. Bachelor's degree required.
- Sand Point Courier (Suzzallo/Allen Library)
- Posted 17 August, 2015. Open until filled.
- Media Center Student Technician
- Posted 14 August, 2015. Closes 8 September, 2015.
- Reference and Instruction Assistant (Odegaard)
- Posted 7 August, 2015. Priority application date: 31 August, 2015. Bachelor's degree required.
- Foster Business Library Graduate Reference & Instruction Specialist
- Posted 31 July, 2015. Closes 8 September, 2015. Bachelor's degree required.
- Student Reference Specialist (UW Tacoma)
- Posted July 29, 2015. Open until filled. Bachelor's degree required.
- Videographer, South Asian Oral History Project
- Posted 20 July, 2015. Open until filled.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
Internships are open nationally to those seeking to further their education in a hands on setting. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
There are currently no items in this folder.