Gift Delivery Options
Before you deliver your gift
- Confirm that your gift will support the University of Washington Libraries. Contact .
- Include the name and address of the donor (person, estate, organization, company, UW department, etc.) with gift.
Choose the delivery option that works best
Use the Allen Library Loading Dock for large or heavy gifts.
- Dock hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., except holidays.
- Enter the University of Washington at Gate 2, located at 17th Avenue NE at NE 45th Street.
- Turn onto campus at the Big W, head south on Memorial Way.
- Stop at the Gatehouse:
- Tell the attendant that you are delivering a gift to the Allen Library Loading Dock.
- Ask for a loading zone pass. Depending on the time or duration of your visit to campus, you may be charged for parking.
- Take the first left onto Stevens Way, drive 0.6 mi.
- Turn right at Benton Lane. (Benton Lane runs along the side the Paul G. Allen Center for Computer Science and Engineering.) Drive toward the center of campus. Loading Dock is located at the end of Benton Lane on right.
- Alert the staff that you have arrived. Take the steps on right side of dock and enter door on left. Staff are located in receiving room on other side of the dock.
Easy-to-carry gift delivery options in the Suzzallo and Allen Libraries.